Monday, October 08, 2007

Deshantori (The Migrant)

Deshantori (The Migrant) is a film directed and produced by a few young promising film makers from Bangladesh, based now in the US. This 69 min. short film is about a journey made by so many of us but we often forget the story behind it and how the path for many others has been less fortunate. Check out the movie, and support it if you can.

Good to see that Mridul is as concerned about our motherland as the day I met him in high school and still as willing and resourceful to make a difference!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very captivating movie, a job well done.

Mridul Chowdhury said...

Hey zippy zed??

I stumbled across this posting by accident - I am Mridul - you say, you knew me in high school!! Did you go to Maple Leaf as well?

M

ZippyZaki said...

Hey Mridul - this is Zaki (Rahman). I haven't posted or been in my blog in a while. Hope everything is going well with you.