Saturday, March 03, 2007

my Murano

In the world of automobiles, styles and performance are anything but standing still - new concepts are always emerging. I want a truck? No? But I want a SUV...hmmmm, I don't want a sedan but I want the handling, but then again, I also want a sports car?

...so...

...DUDE WHERE'S MY CAR??? ...ok ok ok...after all it's a market economy and it's all about demand and supply. So, car manufacturers then decided to take all those ingredients, shake it up in a test tube and out came...

...a crossover!

A concept that never crossed our minds when we went looking for a new car...until we parked ourselves in the local Nissan and there it was in all it's glory, looking sleek and sexy...

My Murano!!!

Black on black, AWD, 3.5 liter V6, 245 hp, Continuous Variable Transmission, 18 inch wheels, ABS, intelligent key, rear camera, 20/25 MPG, roomy and comfortable, sunroof, reliable in bad weather, great agility, performance and let's not forget the Bose sound system.

And after we got behind the wheels, there was no turning back!

So after much exchange of numbers, we went home with a SL Touring edition two days later...thanks to some GREAT customer service by the friendly folks at our neighborhood Nissan...seriously!

And seriously...we love our new car!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate you! We love this car!!! * Sigh * maybe we'll come by in Seattle one day and ride around.